That's All Folks!

This post has been delayed a bit because we started the year sick and in bed. But we're all well now so better late than never.  

The year 2012 began with a lot of self-doubt and apprehensions but it turned out to be quite a good year and more! Thank you Lord for all the blessings.

Work-at-Home Mom
After years of contemplating and planning on how to go about it, it finally came true. I had my first work-from-home gig in May of 2012. The catch is, it's a night job. It's messing up my bio clock but I'm coping.

New Knowledge
My current job has absolutely nothing to do with my profession so there was definitely a lot of learning there. I attended online classes, webinars and read materials relating to what I do now. It's a challenge but I like what I'm doing so no complaints here. 

I also came across several bloggers who advocates peaceful parenting. It helps me to stay focus (or at least I try to) on things that really matter. Check them thru the links below. They may be able to help you, too.
Creativity
I was able to squeeze out some creative juices I never thought I had with projects like puppet shows, impromptu stories, mini booksadvent calendars. I even learned how to knit

A number of blog sites has also inspired me to do these creative projects. Try to visit their sites which I listed below. Who knows, they may also inspire you to venture into creative projects of your own. 

Electric Youth
I got to be my young self again for at least a couple of times this year with the re-release of the movie Titanic (yes, this mama is a big Leo fan) and the comeback concert of New Kids on the Block (my ultimate fave boy band back in the day). It was a total of about 4-5 hours of insanity but it was definitely memorable. 

Sum It Up
I would say 2012 was a year of exploration. There was a lot learning and growing pains that goes along with venturing into a new realm. I have only touched the surface. There is still a minefield of knowledge out there that has yet to be explored. So the journey continues. Welcome 2013!

Comments