Sunday Currently

Reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Writing about my life in quarantine 

Listening to the Workout & OPM playlists on Spotify, 

Thinking about the coming school year, how is it going to be. Will distance learning work?

Smelling petrichor

Wishing that we can go out of our rabbit holes soon without fear

Hoping that this COVID19 pandemic to be over, that a cure/vaccine will soon be available. 

Wearing an old MILO singlet and plaid shorts

Loving the fact that the goals I set out at the beginning of this year are still progressing.  

Wanting to eat out. I miss dining out with my family especially on Sundays after mass. 

Needing more reassurance that everything will be okay. 

Feeling good because I beat my laziness and worked out. 

So that's it for now. 'Til next Sunday...


Comments