Fab Feb

Next to December, February is my second favorite month of the year and here's a few of the reasons  why...

It's My Birthday!
Photo by Annie Spratt
The moment February 1 comes, there's always that inexplicable feeling that something good is coming my way. I look forward to our family gatherings on occasions like this because it gives us permission to eat out and be merry.  Be it at home or in a fancy restaurant these 2 elements (family + good food) make birthdays memorable and meaningful. I already have an idea where we'll go this year and I'm excited to take them there.

89th Academy Awards

I have been watching/following the results of the Academy Awards since I don't know, high school? Or maybe college. I am curious which movies gets the Academy's nod which in turn prompts me to watch it. Plus the glitz and glamour that goes with the annual ceremony is also fascinating to watch. I have no favorites this year as I have only seen one out of the nine movies nominated for Best Picture. I'm a bit of a sucker for musicals so one Saturday a few weeks ago I asked hubby if we could see La La Land. It did not disappoint. Well, the ending was (SPOILER ALERT) a downer but overall it was good. I love the music and it is now in my current playlist in Spotify.   


Destined To Be Yours
 
Fan Arts by @hxddles@MaiChardEdits                   
Yes, I am one of them - ADN/AlDubdation. But I am more of the quiet supporter on the sidelines, the lurker in social media and online forums. I prefer to fangirl peacefully in my little corner of the nation. And as any And as any ADN (inactive I may be), I am excited to see my favorite couple in their first teleserye and see them regularly on primetime TV starting this month.



So there you go. Those are 3 of the things that I am excited about on my birth month. By the end of this Fab Feb I will be a year older and hopefully a year wiser, too. 

Comments

  1. Til your next blog :) will wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment