Sweet Sunday


I woke up refreshed and renewed this morning after sleeping most of Saturday to catch up on some needed zzzzzs. I was in lalala land for almost 16hrs with a 4 hour 'break' in between. Sweet, right?

The first Gratitude Prompt from the Abundant Mama Project was posted today. It's a group I joined recently where I get positive energies from mamas from across the globe.  


By 10:30am we were in the Chapel of St. Michael the Archangel in Trinoma to attend the mass. Having a chapel within a mall is truly a blessing for mall rats like me. 

 
Lunch was a splurge as we went Greek at Cyma. Yumminess to the max!

Horiatiki Salad (Greek Village Summer Salad)

Steak Souvlaki
 
Pastitsio (Baked Macaroni) 

And for dessert.... a cup of our favorite gelato at Gelatissimo

 Roasted Almonds for me, Strawberry for the little fella, and Macademia Nuts for Daddy

Sweet Sunday indeed!

Comments

Post a Comment