We Won!

I joined an online photo contest yesterday and after a few pleads for Likes from Facebook friends, my little boy's photo showing him harvesting some mustasa leaves (mustard greens) emerged victorious.  

Winning Entry

The contest was conducted by Little Acorn Learning, an online resource for guides and courses for holistic and nature-based learning for children and caregivers.The mechanics of the contest was pretty simple - submit a maximum of four (4) photos that can fall under the categories: Apples, Harvesting, Dragons, Courage, Leaves, Separation, Squirrels, Nuts.  

The photos will then be posted in Little Acorn's Facebook page where the community can go and "Like" a photo. Two photos with the most Likes from each category will win a free e-book of their choice. 

I already have their latest festival e-book (Autumn Equinox and Michaelmas) and I enjoyed going thru it. Since the contest was easy enough to do so I figured why not join? It could give me a chance to get my hands on another one of their nifty e-books. 

I had two entries, both under the Harvest category. Both were also taken from Miguel's class field trip in Batangas last year. (Related post here.)

I shared it in my FB wall and even sent private messages to friends and family requesting them to Like it. Hours later after the contest ended, Little Acorn Learning published the winning photos and my photo was in it. Happiness! 

Entry #2

Official Website: http://littleacornlearning.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LittleAcornLearning


Comments