Believe

 

I have declared myself, I am a writer! Now to convince myself to believe it is a whole different ballgame. 
Declaring was hard enough as it is. Oh yeah, it wasn't easy. Especially if you declare it to the public. I risk being ridiculed and taken as a pompous a**. I've had that declaration piece for months now but never really had the guts to post it. I chickened out because of all these fears.

But now that I did it. I feel somehow relieved that I did it but at the same time afraid of what it may entail. The fears has not totally left my psyche. I don't think it'll ever will. But then again.....

 You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.  
~Mary Manin Morrissey

This isn't actually the first time I jumped ship in pursuit of my dreams. As one famous local show chanted several years back (or are they still on TV?) : 

Dream . BELIEVE . Survive 
   
I dreamed of being a writer. Now I believe I am a writer. Tomorrow I will survive being a writer.




Comments