Sabroso Lechon

"If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories..."

That is what welcomed us upon entering the small Sabroso Lechon restaurant near Tomas Morato in Quezon City. I have known of Sabroso lechon for quite a while. I also have regularly passed their store and mini restaurant for the last two years. But I never really had the chance to enter its premises until now.

Sabroso Lechon is known for its yummy lechon or roasted pigs. They use free range native pigs, fill it up with fresh herbs then cooked to perfection.  


Their restaurant is really quite small with about 5 tables only. I guess this is because they cater more to take away and delivery orders of their lechon.

There were also very few dine-in choices - Lechon (of course!), Lechon Paksiw, Giniling na Bopis, Lechon Sisig and Dinuguan. 

 The Menu

Lechon Meal with Tea P120

Since I was a first-timer, I had the Lechon Meal with Tea for P120. It includes rice, chopped lechon meat with a few strips of crispy pig skin, a small bowl of soup and a glass of iced tea. It was good! Love the crispy skin! It was sinfully delicious!

I also liked the ice tea. It tasted like the Enchantea drink that I usually buy in the Human Heart Nature Main branch in Commonwealth Ave. When I asked one of the staff what was in their iced tea, she told me it was tanglad or lemongrass. It may not be Enchantea, but they do have the same ingredients. 

Sabroso Lechon
1237 E. Rodriguez Ave.,
Corner Tomas Morato,
Brgy. Kristong Hari,
Quezon City

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sabroso.lechon
Official Multiply Page: http://lechonsabroso.multiply.com/
Official Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/#!/sabrosolechon

Comments