Ramen X: Ramen for Everyone


I honestly do not know anything about ramen except that it is a soup with noodles that resembles the mami. So I was quite lost as what to order when we tried the new Ramen X Japanese restaurant in Trinoma last weekend.

Ramen X - Trinoma

 The Menu Board

It is a fast food type restaurant so ordering and paying is done at the counter. The Menu Board was well lighted and clearly presented.


 The interiors include one long table in the middle (good for big groups) and cute Japanese drawings etched on the mirrors on one side of the room.  


Ebi Tempura Rice Bowl P109

Our little boy enjoyed his Ebi Tempura Rice Bowl which consisted of 3 shrimp tempura and rice. 

Miso Ramen P129

After much deliberation, hubby and I agreed to have the Miso Ramen. Remember I am quite clueless about ramen. And since I love the Japanese miso soup, I figured I would like this too. 

It was a nice soup. Nothing to really rave about. I liked the pork strip, though. It tasted like bacon. Yummy.  


Katsudon P99

I really liked the Katsudon. I love the sauce and the pork was well-cooked. I could definitely have this again. 

Overall, we had a nice Ramen X experience. We should definitely try the other dishes in the menu on our next visit. 

Ramen X
Official Website: http://www.ramen.ph
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/iloveramenx

2/F, Trinoma Mall, North Ave cor Mindanao Ave
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 628-1603

Comments