An Easter Birthday Celebration

Today was a doubly special day because it's Easter Sunday and hubby's birthday! We started the day by attending the Easter Mass at the Chapel of St. Michael the Archangel in Trinoma. It was a nice little chapel located at the Level 2 Plaza of the mall. I think a restaurant was occupying that space before. 


Then we had lunch at Sizzlin' Pepper Steak, a sizzling place similar to Pepper Lunch. I have tried both and I can't figure out which one is better. They both taste equally yummy to me. It's a must-try for for those who have not tried it yet. For us, we are definitely coming back for more. =)

  Beef Pepper Rice Overload, Vegetable Lasagna & Salmon Pepper Rice

 Moo-ve = you need assistance; Stop = you're ok

Dessert comes next and it's better than Magnum =).


After lunch, we walked around the mall to buy a few stuff. Hubby bought a pair of office pants and while he was fitting, Miguel was at his naughtiest. Check this out.


What is the best way to end a day at the mall? Another eating session, of course.

Red Ribbon

And to cap the day off, a final feast at home. (Yes, we looooove to eat!)


Happy birthday to my dearest Caloy. Love you much! Mwah!


Comments

  1. Between Pepper Steak and Pepper Lunch, I prefer the latter. I prefer their buttery rice. The butter also prevents the rice from sticking on the plate. I also love their honey brown sauce. Obviously, I've dined at Pepper Lunch a lot of times now. Hehe.

    I love Stick House too. I've only tried it once actually, but I really loved what I bought. I think its the same one Miguel is holding. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it! And I would love to try the other flavors.

    Miguel is growing up fast. And very naughty too. Good naughty so its all good. =)

    ~kath~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment