Pork Kebabs

I am on a roll today! Found another winning recipe for dinner! One of my Facebook friends posted a pic of them grilling some kebabs today that got me salivating to have some. So I did some googling and here's what I found......


Pork Kebabs

Ingredients:
3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp tomato puree
5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp cayenne pepper
450g pork fillet, trimmed and cut into 16 cubes
2 peppers, deseeded and cut into 3cm pcs
1 large red onion, cut into wedges
5 tomatoes, halved

Procedure
  1. Marinate the pork in a mixture 1 tbsp of olive oil, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper for a few minutes.
  2. Put the peppers, onion and tomatoes in a bowl with the remaining olive oil. Mix to coat. 
  3. Thread the pork and vegetables on skewers then grill.
I actually skipped the part on putting the pork in skewers because, well, I was to lazy to do it. And instead of grilling them over charcoal and fire, I cooked them in a grilling pan. Again, too lazy to set up the grill.   

Anyhow, the pork cooked perfectly fine and hubby enjoyed it. Unfortunately, Miguel wasn't too crazy about this dish preferring the leftover fried chicken from last night.  

Do try it and let me know what you think. Bon appétit!

Original recipe here : 

- -

Comments