Nature Trip at Paradise Farms/Malvarosa Orchid Farm

Having been born and raised in NCR (National Capital Region), I didn't get the chance to climb trees, ride carabaos or hang around in planting fields like other kids who grew up in the province. While the kids from the province was enjoying nature and the fresh air, I was breathing polluted air since the day I was born. 

Though I do not have plans of  moving to the province anytime soon, I am glad that Miguel's school gives them a chance to do some nature tripping thru their annual field trip. . 

For two consecutive years, the preschool kids of Kolisko Waldorf School were treated to a nature-filled trip to Paradise Farms in Malvar, Batangas. They rode carabaos, harvested vegetables, went fishing. flew kites, and simply ran around the open field filled with plants and fruit-bearing tress. 

It was truly a fun, fun, day! Click on the slideshow below for the happy pics =)



Comments