Chocolate Chip Cookies

I baked my first set of cookies last December during our holiday vacation at my parent's house. They have a complete set of baking equipment there as my Nanay and sister are occasional bakers. My first attempt was a success. 


Today, I made my 2nd set but I cheated =). My baking equipment is limited to a pair of cookie pans (that I got as an advance birthday present from my sister) and an oven. The solution? Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, homemade cookies in 20 minutes!



I must admit, my finish product does not look that enticing but it does taste good. It was already a cookie mix after all. Just add butter and egg, mix it up and voila! It's ready to bake. My major mistake was I did not allot 2 inches space in between the cookie dough so when it baked, it looked more like a honeycomb than anything else. Lesson learned - follow the instructions to the letter!

 


Comments

  1. agree when baking, follow the instructions very carefully, shouldn't miss a thing, unlike when your ccoking tikim-tikim lang pede na.. how i miss baking, lapit na, i'll be baking again, 3 months to go.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment