36 Years and Counting...

This was actually taken last year, my 35th, but what the heck! I like the pic, so there you go =)

It was a wonderful day that started with an early morning mass with my little guy. I initially planned to have a breakfast date with him before I drop him off to school but he refused. He says he prefers to do it after school instead. Since he had cereals and milk before we left home, I knew he wasn't hungry so I agreed. 

As expected, we were an hour early for his class. Miguel actually loves being in school really early because he wants to play first before class start. Pretty much like working out before going to the office. (hehe!) I stayed around until their teacher called them and then I headed back home.

Spent most of the time thanking birthday greeters in Facebook, checking e-mail and making a little bit of money from our mini stock investments. Thanks to Brother Bo Sanchez for all the mentoring thru his Truly Rich Club! Sold some shares and replaced it with other shares as recommended by the Truly Rich Club Stock Updates.

After a couple of hours or so, I went back to fetch Miguel and as promised, we had our simple birthday date at a Red Ribbon Bakeshop near his school. He enjoyed his chicken lollipop and cake meal. =) (If you're wondering why his Daddy is not around to join us, well, he's at work. It's a Friday after all)


For dinner, I was supposed to cook a really fancy meal but it was so fancy that just reading the recipe left me tired and confused. So I dropped it and cooked baked macaroni instead. Then Daddy Caloy came home with a Coffee Crumble ice cream! Yummy! 

With that, I am now officially 36yo. 36 years of countless blessings from the good Lord. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 

Comments