New Beginnings

It's barely two weeks since we ushered in the new year 2012. But personally, my new year started two months before that when I resigned from work in October 2011. It was something I have been meaning to do for quite a while already but it was only late last year when I finally decided (with hubby's consent, of course) to take the plunge. 

That was my new year, the start of my new life.

Stay-at-Home Mom/Wife
Since then, I have been at home most of the time - trying to be a mom to my little boy and a happy wife to hubby. I have not yet fully embraced the role of a domestic goddess but I'll get there. (LOL!) 


Human Heart Nature Dealer
Initially, I registered as a dealer for Human Heart Nature, a brand of natural & organic beauty & personal care products. It was easy enough to sell because I personally use the products and it works for me. My sisters and I had put up Bargain Room, our online store for this purpose. 






Investor
Then I discovered Bo Sanchez' Truly Rich Club which provides guidance to financial wealth as well as spiritual wealth . The club guides its members on how to create passive income mainly thru investing in stocks. My husband and I started investing in stocks in 2006. But later I learned from Bro. Bo that we weren't really investing but we were trading. We were not experts. We did not know and we did not have the time nor the patience to learn the ins and outs of trading. So after a few tries, we lost. But now, with Bro. Bo's guidance, we hope to straighten our act and create a passive income thru investing in stocks the proper way and with the proper attitude. 

Virtual Assistant
And as if God is really supporting my decision to stay home, he introduced me to Jomar Hilario, an internet marketing guru endorsed by Bo Sanchez and Larry Gamboa. I attended his very informative Virtual Assistant training last December 2011. I am still working on the assignment he gave us which aims to increase our skills and thus increase our chances of getting a VA gig. A Virtual Assistant, for those who have not heard of it yet, is a person who provides support (admin, technical or creative) to a client from a home office.


Online Marketer
Another thing I ventured in is the online mentoring club by the same mentor I have in becoming a VA, Jomar Hilario. This is 12-month program which aims to help people to make money online for the long haul. The lessons has just started and I am praying in that I make it to the end.
 
My life has indeed changed in a matter of 3 months. I do not know what the future holds. I do not know how all these things that I have started will turn out. But I do know one thing. God is with me so therefore I know I am going to be alright.

Comments

Post a Comment