My 30-Day Challenge

Bro. Bo Sanchez' Soulfood post last Monday was an invitation to a 30-Day Challenge. A challenge of what? A challenge to change your annoying habits one habit at a time. 

I have not even finished reading the post and my mind was already filled with all the things I wanted to change since time immemorial but never got around to actually doing it. Some I've started doing but I was not able to maintain it. See, that's already an annoying habit - starting something but never following it through!

Now Bro. Bo's challenge specifically states to choose only ONE habit. It should be simple enough so we can attain it. Makes sense, huh? If we are able to do one simple thing, it develops our self-confidence (Hey, I can do this! moment) and gives us the boost to do another one.

So here goes......

My battle with the bulge has been on going for the longest time. My weight has been a roller coaster ride and right now it's at its lowest point. I could not button by pants! Huhuhu! The holiday eating and lack of exercise had really ballooned up my (already) big butt.

So what's my 30-day challenge?

Well, I have started doing a bit of exercise every morning even before I read Bro. Bo's post so I'll just continue doing that. 

The new thing I started this morning is that, I did not eat white rice. I had wheat bread and ham instead. So I challenge myself to replace rice with wheat bread for breakfast for the next 30 days.

And just to add bit more kick to this challenge, I will post my weight and body measurements here and we'll see how it improves (hopefully!) after 30 days. 

I am not sure how I weigh right now but I'm guessing around 125lbs. 
Waist :   34.50"
Chest:   36.00"
Arms:    12.00"
Thighs:   21.00"
Hips:     38.75" 

Just to be clear, I do not plan on losing all my excess weight in 30days. That's absurd! Fitness is beyond a 30-day plan. I am only using Bro. Bo's 30-day challenge to be my stepping stone to a real fitness regimen. I posted my weight and body measurements to be my point of reference so I can measure my progress as I go along. 

How about you? Are you ready to take on the 30-day challenge?



*For the complete post on the 30-Day Challenge, click here: http://bosanchez.ph/take-the-30-day-challenge/

Comments

  1. ready also!
    btw, yun talks sa the feast, it's also the 4-part series. last sunday was part 3. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment