Inception

Ok, I admit I am in love with Leo, has been since he was but a mere teen star that nobody knew. I saw his pic in a US teen mag that a classmate brought to school one day and I got hooked. Somehow I was able to get that pic for myself (I don't recall how) and it's hidden somewhere in my pool of Leo memorabilias (which most people would say junk). He was the one teenage infatuation that I never really gotten over with. LOL! And everytime he releases a movie, my emotions get all stirred up and I get Leo fever for the next week or so.


I saw Inception tonight with hubby and we both enjoyed it. We read good reviews prior to seeing it and it didn't disappoint. It had an interesting plot and the visual effects were really amazing. And of course, my dear Leo delivered a superb performance. =)




Comments