Pampered to the Max

I have always been fond of body scrubs and massages. So I was truly overjoyed when hubby told me that he planned to take us out for a whole body pampering soiree on our 5th wedding anniversary. Weee!

My dear Loyski did all the research and in the end came up with Sanctuario Spa, a real nice spa place nestled in Scout Esguerra St. near ABS-CBN in Quezon City. He signed us up with a package which started off with a steam bath and a jacuzzi dip. Then followed by an aromatic floral bath, body scrub and massage in their couple's room.

It was my first time to experience a steam bath and I am not sure I like it. It was so darn hot! I requested the attendant to cool it off a bit but it was still so hot! I was having a hard time breathing even after putting a damp towel in my face. 

The floral bath was nice except that the flower petals keep touching my legs and it felt like bugs were crawling in my skin. So I guess, I could do without the petals.

The highlight of the night was the body scrub and massage. It was pure bliss and relaxation. I simply love it!

Thank you Loyski for such a wonderful evening. Ulet uli tyo ha! =)

*Here are a couple of You Tube vids re Sanctuario Spa.




Comments